Associate Consultants (Saudi Nationals Only)
Founded in 2015, 85Fifteen is arguably the first consultancy in the GCC to combine purpose-led branding, transformation management and sustainability consulting. As such, we proactively advocate and apply a brand-driven approach to creating all-inclusive value ― helping client organisations resolve complex issues, improve performance and maximise long-term opportunities for growth.
Following an excellent first year, we're growing our team and looking to connect with conscientious and ambitious candidates. We currently have openings for trainee-level Associate Consultants ― people with exceptional Arabic and English communication skills, looking to build a lasting career in sustainable brand consultancy.
We’re looking to hire Associate Consultants ― bilingual (Arabic and English) university graduates with 3-4 years consultancy experience. ― exceptional strategic and creative thinkers, who share our belief that better branding leads to a more sustainable future.
The salary range we’re offering is highly competitive but will depend on expertise and experience.
As an Associate Consultant, you will work with respective national leadership to develop insight-led, integrated brand strategies and organisational transformation plans.
- Provide support through materials development, interviews, source document review and other methods the preparation required to conduct a brand transformation and change activities and programmes;
- Support the strategic planning and client directed objectives, including brand value propositions, defining key messages, corporate communications planning, branded content, video scripting and other such material;
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work;
- Participate in team problem-solving and offer ideas to solve client issues;
- Conduct relevant secondary research, data analysis, and create reports;
- Actively expand your skills and professional development through training, mentoring, and daily interaction with colleagues and clients; and
- Assist in new business proposal development, as requested.
How to apply
As part of our commitment to Vision 2030, positions are only open to Saudi nationals.
In this first instance, please complete the questionnaire below. We'll then assess each application objectively.
Successful applicants will then be invited to complete a first-round, 30-minute telephone interview, before being invited to our office in Jeddah.